1.1. The information published on the Site is general information about Grand Cinema & More (property of Cineplexx Romania SRL), products and services traded on grandentertainment.ro, including those of its partners, and other information considered by Cineplexx Romania SRL to be of real interest to users.
1.2. Cineplexx Romania SRL is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site, its design and content and of all Trademarks registered under its name and published on the Site.
1.3. The user is obliged to respect all the intellectual property rights of Cineplexx Romania SRL and of its partners promoted on the Site, as stipulated by the applicable laws in force.
2.1. The User undertakes to access and use the Site for purposes and in ways that do not constitute an abusive use.
3.1. Cineplexx Romania SRL is not and can not be held responsible for the damages caused by the errors, inaccuracy or failure to update the information published on the Site and which come from external sources.
3.2. If the prices or other information about products / promotions displayed on the site are inaccurate, including because they were wrongly entered in the database, we reserve the right to cancel the promotion and to inform the customer by telephone / e-mail as soon as possible about the error occurred.
3.3. Also, between the images that are displayed on the Site by way of example and the products supplied, there can be differences in terms of accuracy or due to changes of characteristics or design that are made without prior notice.
3.4. Cineplexx Romania SRL reserves the right to supplement and modify at any time, any information on the Site.
3.5. Any problem caused by the products / services presented on the Site will be settled amicably within 15 days from the date of written notification of the problem by the user.
3.6. Cineplexx Romania SRL is not liable for any losses, costs, claims, expenses or other liabilities if they are directly caused by the failure to comply with these Terms.
3.7. Cineplexx Romania SRL is not liable for the damages caused by malfunctions of the Site as well as those resulting from the inability to access certain links on the Site.
3.8. Use of the Internet browser. Cineplexx Romania SRL guarantees optimal use of the Site with an Internet Explorer browser of at least version 8.
This policy describes how Cineplexx Romania SRL uses and processes personal data collected from you as part of your interaction with us. These interactions can be linked to: the website www.grandentertainment.ro (including the mobile version), newsletters, information desk, our accounts on social media etc. Also, this Policy applies to personal data collected from you when you make us of other benefits available to clients and visitors of Grand Cinema & More.
Cineplexx Romania SRL is a data controller and determines independently and legitimately the means and purposes of processing personal data.
Cineplexx Romania SRL tries continuously to build and improve the relationship with its clients. That’s why we have created multiple communication channels allowing us to offer you the best experience with Grand Cinema & More.
Depending of each specific case, we may collect the following personal data:
We collect personal data for specified purposes:
• your visit to Grand Cinema & More
Cineplexx Romania SRL collects your personal data in order to make your experience with Grand Cinema & More as safe and great as possible.
We implemented a video surveillance system to ensure the safety of our visitors inside Grand Cinema & More (signage is placed around the area under surveillance).
In order to process your request or complaints, you are required to identify yourself when you reach us through the information desk or through the other available communication channels.
• accessing our website www.grandentertainment.ro
Cineplexx Romania SRL provides you useful information on the events and promotions related to Grand Cinema & More. Furthermore, using the website you can buy tickets or make a reservation for the movies playing in Grand Cinema & More.
The cookies containing your personal information are uploaded but are not functional unless you expressly consent to it. Following your consent, these cookies are available for 6 months. Cookies are used for marketing and analytical purposes.
Using every communication channel, Cineplexx Romania SRL provides you the possibility to keep up with the most important events and promotions related to Grand Cinema & More and allows you to register for our newsletter. We shall communicate through the channels indicated by you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime, either by accessing the Sign In page, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cineplexx Romania SRL on social media
You can reach Cineplexx Romania SRL by social media.
Lastly, we note that in performing its activities, Cineplexx Romania SRL does not use automated means which lead to an automated decision producing legal effects. However, we process your data in order to create your profile so we can communicate more efficiently with you.
Unless the law applicable provides otherwise, you have the following rights:
Except for the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP), all user specific rights may be exercised through a request sent to https://grandentertainment.ro/contact. Deleting a user account can also be done by logging into your account and by clicking the "Delete Account" button in the "My Account" section.
Where appropriate, Cineplexx Romania SRL can request the data subject, who wishes to exercise his rights, to identify himself in order to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data that are provided.
In order to enable the performance of the activities with regards to the purposes of processing detailed above, Cineplexx Romania SRL may provide personal data to third parties, including:
Cineplexx Romania SRL does not perform any transfers outside EU, unless there are adequate security measures in place.
Your data shall be kept for the period of time necessary for complying with specific legal obligations applicable to our domain of activity or according to applicable statute of limitations or for the time provided by archive law provisions (for example, for records and other financial and accounting documents).
Cineplexx Romania SRL has in place security measures in order to protect personal data, therefore, starting from the moment you communicate your information, your personal data are protected online and offline. All personal data are processed through a secured webpage using en SSL encryption system marked with a small lock icon. For more information on applicable security standards, you can access the „Help” section.
Cineplexx Romania SRL may amend this Policy from time to time when appropriate. Any change will be communicated to our visitors by posting the updated version on https://grandentertainment.ro/termeni-si-conditii
1. This Regulation (further named "Regulation") contains the internal rules and regulations necessary and mandatory for the proper conduct of the activity in Grand Cinema & More (further named GCM).
2. The purpose of the Regulation is to ensure GCM's good operation, in a relaxed, pleasant ambient, based on good faith and respect for the laws, visitors as well as the employees of GCM.
3. The rules of the Regulation apply to all GCM visitors, as well as the personnel that works in GCM.
4. The access of visitors inside GCM is allowed every day, starting at 10:00 AM until the closing time at the latest.
5. The working schedule can be modified by the GCM Management, who can set free days or, for some marketing campaigns, can extend the working schedule.
6. It is forbidden to enter the cinema with pets, fire guns, weapons, hazardous chemicals, flammable substances, rollers, bicycles, scooters.
7. Also, the access will be restricted for people who have indecent outfit or indecent or aggressive behavior, people under the influence of alcohol or hallucinogenic substances.
8. Smoking, including any type of electronic cigarette (vaping devices, Iqos etc.) or alcoholic drink consumption inside GCM is permitted only in special areas.
9. Taking photos or filming for commercial purpose inside GCM is allowed only with a written agreement from Cineplexx Romania SRL managers.
10. In case of fire or any other events that can endanger the life or physical integrity of the customers, the visitors must rigorously respect the indications of the GCM personnel, trained to act in such situations.
11. Access in cinema rooms will be permitted 10 minutes before the movie starts on the base of entrance tickets or invitations available for the show. Spectators will not occupy any other seats than those submitted on their tickets or invitations. It is recommended that access to the cinema rooms to be done prior to the starting hours of movies, as it is marked on the tickets.
12. GCM discounts of the prices of the tickets are available for students and retired people, based on an original supporting document (passport / pension bead) available for the current year. The owner needs to present the document at the cash point and also at the entrance in the cinema auditoriums.
Art.13. People who have a certificate of severe disability receive a maximum of four free tickets per month to the movies running in the cinema (for them and their companion) from Monday to Friday, subject to availability.
14. People who have a certificate of severe disability receive a maximum of two free tickets per month to the shows running in the cinema (for them and their companion), subject to availability. For theatre, opera, ballet, stand-up performances or for concerts, a maximum of two tickets will be available, per each show. The tickets will be issued only in the day of the show.
15. For the performances for children the tickets reserved for disabled people are targeted exclusively at children with disabilities and their companions.
16. The free tickets for disabled people will be awarded as follows: a maximum of six tickets (three for the disabled person and three for their companion) for movies.
17. GCM customers that choose to book their tickets have the responsibility to pay and pick up the tickets at least 30 minutes before the movie starts, otherwise the booking will be canceled.
18. The deadline of booking cancellation for theater, opera, ballet, stand-up or concerts is subject to different conditions from those mentioned in the previous paragraph and are listed on the GCM site.
19. GCM reserves the right to deny changing the tickets if this is solicited in less than 30 minutes before the show starts. Concession products will not be returned or changed after the receipt is issued.
20. The receipt issued after a purchase must be kept until you leave GCM.
21. Through Concession, GCM offers a wide range of food and refreshments that can be consumed in theaters. Therefore, the access with other refreshments or food inside the rooms will be restricted. Some movies have age restrictions, as follows:
a. AG – GENERAL AUDIENCE;
b. AP12 – PARENTAL AGREEMENT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12;
c. N15 – NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 15;
d. IM18 – FORBIDDEN FOR MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
22. GCM has the right to prevent access to such films for people who can not present an ID card to prove that they meet the age requirement. Moreover, regardless of the age restriction, GCM will prohibit access within theaters to all minors who are not accompanied by an adult.
23. Movies are preceded by commercials and trailers, for a diversity of other movies, that can have a different rating than the movie the audience is going to watch. The advertising block may have a duration of maximum 20 minutes.
24. Grand Cinema & More reserves the right to:
25. GCM forbids access to VIP studios for all persons under the age of 18.
26. GCM assumes no liability for lost objects or objects forgotten in the cinema.
27. GCMreserves the right to change these Regulation as it considers appropriate.
1. This Regulation sets to rights the manner for online acquisition of the tickts allowing access to the movies and shows organized in the Grand Cinema & More auditoriums as well as the instructuions for using them.
2. The tickets can be used only for the shows that they have been purchased.
3. The access in the auditoriums will be allowed based on either valid tickets (day, time, show) bought from the box office, the kiosks within the cinema, the bilet.ro website, the City iLove application and the Cinemagia application, or based on valid tickets (day, hour, show) issued for Grand Unlimited card owners.
4. For the purpose of this hereby Regulation, the clients are divided into the following categories:
5. Online tickets can be bought for the following show types:
6. The entire correspondence related to the online transactions will be sent to the e-mail address declared during the purchasing process. Therefore, communicating a wrong e-mail address is followed by the impossibility of using the online purchasing service.
7. Grand Cinema & More can offer reduced ticket prices for children with ages 3 to 12, to pupils, students, seniors as well as families of 2 adults and 2 children (family pack).
8. Grand Cinema & More offers free tickets for people with disabilities, to their attendants and to children under 3 the age of 3. However, these tickets are only issued at the cinema box office, the beneficiaries having the possibility to book online by using a user account.
9. The discounts and the free issues do not apply to Grand VIP Studios shows.
10. All the movies screened in the Grand Cinema & More auditoriums are classified by the Romanian Cinematography Council as far as the appropriateness for different age segments is concerned. However, the responsibility or respecting these clasifications lies totally with the purchasing clients.
11. For every online transaction, a maximum of 10 tickets can be bought. For example: within one transaction the client can purchase either 10 standard tickets, and/or 10 premium tickets and/or 10 VIP tickets.
12. The tickets who are the object of promotions or special programs as well as the necessary glasses for screening the 3D movies, will pe puchased online from the websie or from the Grand Cinema & More box office.
13. The tickets can be payed with using any of the VISA, Visa Electron, Mastercard etc. redit or debit cards. After finalising the transaction, the buyer will receive 2 messages on the e-mail address they communicated during the purchasing process. The first message will contain the payment confirmation, whilst the second one will contain a BOOKING ID needed in the eventuality that the buyer chooses to print their online ticket at the venue. Furthermore, upon payment confirmation, a printable ticket will be issued. If the buyer does not receive the BOOKING ID e-mail he is bound to contact the cinema either via email at email@example.com or via phone at 0742 654 321 for receiving this code.
14. The tickets purchased online cannot be changed, cancelled and refunds will not be offered.
15. Grand Cinema & More will not refurn the tickets bought online for the canceled shows. In extreme cases when through the exclusive fault of Grand Cinema & More, the client is unable to see the show for which they bought online tickets, the client will be offered the opportunity to attend a similar show, within the same price and quality conditions.
16. Grand Cinema & More reserves the right to modify the movie schedule without any prior notification.
17. Grand Cinema & More representatives have no responsibility whatsoever upon the errors made by the client (either from not knowing, or not paying attention) while filling in the information for online tickets purchase.
18. Grand Cinema & More reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice, subsequently informing the clients by publicizing the new Terms and Conditions on the www.grandentertainment.ro website.